Wednesday 12 November 2014

Business introduction Dominika Bartlova

1. What are the 5 most important sectors in Kokkola region (Keski-Pohjanmaa)?
chemical industry, metal industry, trade, logistics, raw materials
2. Are the most important sectors the same in Kokkola (Central Ostrobothnia) as in Finland?
No, they are kind of different. I visited one very interesting web site where was written that Finland´s industry is based also on mining and tourism so its not what is Kokkola good at. So I think that every region is specific and a little bit different.
3. What are the most important companies in Kokkola? 
Boliden, OMG, Kemira, KPO Group, CABB Oy
4. Reflect on what company would you like to visit? Why?
I would like to visit Boliden because I red that it is a very big company where many students have the opportunity to work. So I want to know exactly what they are doing and if there are some opportunities of getting a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment