Sunday 21 December 2014

Concert review - Justyna Bernat

Write a description of one of the Finnish composers whose music is played in the concert.

On Friday, 5th December I went to the concert organised by Ny Start Church. There I listened to songs sang by Finnish people in English, beautiful version of well known melodies in African way and Spanish songs. I enjoyed my time and in the future I'd like to attend this kind of concert again. 

 Write a review of the concert. Eg. What did you like? Why? Who were playing? What kind of music? By what composers?

The main topic of the concert were Christmas songs and own versions of them. I enjoyed the most versions of Kaj Kiviniemi from Great Wide North group. His voice was very nice and it was a pleasure to be there. I liked also Spanish songs, I learn this language so it was nice to hear and at the same time understand the lyrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment