Thursday 18 December 2014

Concert review - Pawel Kozimor

Write a description of one of the Finnish composers whose music is played in the concert.

Before we had task to go to concert I already went for one concert which had place in Central Ostrobothnia Conservatory. It was free concert made by group Soul Crew. I couldn’t find more information about composers because all information about it which I found were in Finnish and also concert except lyrics was in Finnish but I know that some of composers were studying at Central Ostrobothnia Conservatory.



Write a review of the concert. Eg. What did you like? Why? Who were playing? What kind of music? By what composers?


I have to admit that I went on this concert because I was bored end I thought it will be boring because it is not music which I listen but when they started to play I really liked and most of the songs was very good. Songs were very rhythmic and danceable. Music which they played it was Funk music and some people were dancing and all people really liked their performance so they had to play extra song at the end. Since I went to this concert I listen sometimes Funk music. I also recorded short video when they were playing.



No comments:

Post a Comment